Medialets Universal SDK 2.3.1 for Android Released
by Paulina Riera
Medialets Universal SDK 2.3.1 for Android has been released.
Our latest Android release offers the following:
- Improved support of ProGuard for cases in which publisher apps are also using ProGuard.
- Resolved an issue in which multiple flights of the same ad would cause the ad not to be downloaded.
- Resolved potential app pixel delay issue by sending pixel prior to ad downloading.
- Resolved issue in which HTML5 video content in Growable ads was incorrectly displaying behind expanded content.
- Resolved an app crash issue occurring when a device is rotated while running an HTML5 video on Growable and Adaptable ads.
- Due to an issue in how Android 4.0 Emulator supports ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, add ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to the Android manifest file when testing location even if ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION will be used at deploy time.