Medialets Universal SDK 2.7.1 for iOS has been released in support of iOS6.
If building against iOS SDK 6.0, you must use the Medialets Universal SDK version 2.7.1. While the Medialets SDK v2.7.1 can be used with earlier iOS versions, earlier versions of the Medialets SDK cannot be used with iOS 6.0.
Our latest iOS release offers the following:
- In support of iPhone 5′s taller screen, supports ability to have the same creative targeted to both 3.5″ and 4″ devices.
- Supports iOS6′s new armv7s architecture.
- Support system-level advertising-tracking opt-out.
- Centers existing 320×480 creatives on the iPhone 5 when the app is compiled against SDK 6.0.
- Allows creatives to activate the keyboard programmatically.
- Resolves crash occuring if user backgrounds app while the embedded browser error alert is active.